Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Online Game

Goods of Playing Computer Games.

Many people says that playing Computer Games will lead you to nowhere, but I disagree to that statement. You should know that playing computer games is not that bad, especially to those online games. I am playing online games and I am studying as well. In playing online games you can gather some information that you can use to enhance your skills and knowledge.

Like me I had gather some information about blogging and things that I can use in studying, I met many people that share's their knowledge, have many funny experience in the game and the reason why I am playing is because I am enjoying. This really helped me because every time I have a problem I just play online game and It calms me.

I've met many friends that influenced me a lot. Like now, I joined a contest in my school called "Rocreh Web Design". I joined this competition because I have some more knowledge about blogging and also to encourage gamers to do their best not only in the field of online game but also in the school.

Play Hard and Study Hard



No comments:

Post a Comment